- CloseExclusions Detail:
- EXCLUSIONS:Cat Litter Boxes, Cat Trees, Condos, Houses & Furniture; Gates & Pens; Crates & Carriers; out-of-stock items; orders exceeding the maximum weight limit of 10 lbs. (More about shipping fees)
- Additional exclusions may apply and will be noted on the Product Detail page and/or Shopping Cart.
- Free shipping automatically applies to your qualifying minimum online purchase subtotal of $49. (Subtotal refers to total amount of order, per shipping address, before taxes and shipping charges, after discounts and coupon codes have been applied.)
Back to: Home > Favorite Brand > Favorite Bone No -Tip Stainless Steel Dog Bowl
Favorite "Bone" No-Tip Stainless Steel Dog Bowl
S Dimensions: 5.3" L × 6.8" W × 1.9" H Diameter: 5" Height: 1.97" H Capacity: 8oz.
M Dimensions: 5.9" L × 8.4" W × 2.4" H Diameter: 8.46" Height: 2.4" H Capacity: 16oz.
L Dimensions: 7.4" L × 10" W × 2.6" H Diameter: 10.04" Height: 2.6" H Capacity: 24oz.
S: 0.33 lbs.
Color: Red Green Black
Size: S M L
Recommendation: Dogs of all sizes
This attractive stainless steel dog bowl is both stylish and practical. Bacteria-resistant stainless steel is the healthiest material for your pet's food and water bowls. These extremely durable dishwasher safe bowls have no pores where bacterial can breed, and they will not absorb food odors. Non-skid rubber ring holds dish in place while your pet is eating to prevent spills.
• Stylish and durable, dishwasher safe
• Hygienic, bacteria resistant stainless steel
• Will not absorb food odors
• Non-skid rubber ring stops sliding and holds dishes in place while feeding
• Mirror-finished stainless steel contains rust proof nickel
Average Customer Rating:
5 / 5 P.H , Sep 21, 2012
This is a great product. Its very cute and the design is perfect. I like how it has a non-skid bottom so its not going to move around alot when its on the ground (But yes if your dog runs into it or hits it, then it will move. It happend once with us and the dogs hit the bowl on accident and spilled the water on the floor) But we do love these bowls we ordered 5 of them and are very happy with this order. The only bad thing that we were not to happy with is some of the bowls were wrapped up and there were a few that was not wrapped up and the top of the bowls were scratched where the paint and design where and we also noticed some paint marks near the inside of the bowl that obviously were not supposed to be there. But overall we do recommend this product and im sure we will order more soon =) We havent had the product that long to notice rust (so not 100% sure if it will ever rust down the road) Hopefully not.
5 / 5 Tracy Diaz , May 31, 2012
Got this cute bowl in the 16 oz. size and it's perfect for my 20 lb. Boston Terrier. Doesn't slide around and it's easy to clean. Good price too.
5 / 5 Lilian Bryant , May 09, 2012
Love this adorable bowl fixed all my problems of the dog dumping his food over the floor all the time! Have not notices any rusting problems yet.
0 Questions, 0 AnswersProduct Q & A
Favorite Bone No -Tip Stainless Steel Dog Bowl
More Info please read Shipping Info
2nd.Choose Size & Quantity:
© Copyright 2013 My Favorite Pet Shop. All Rights Reserved.