It’s important to us at My Favorite Pet Shop that your pets are safe and protected. That’s why we’ve decided to set up this “Pet Food Recalls” page. This information was taken directly from the FDA. We will be updating it regularly with the latest recall information.
Please make sure you check back frequently to protect your beloved pets:
- December 28, 2012 Urgent: ADM Alliance Nutrition Recalling MoorMan’s® ShowTec® 18 Elite Lamb Feed Excess copper
- December 12, 2012 Claudia’s Canine Cuisine® Voluntarily Recalls it’s Dogcandy® Brand of Holiday Hound Cake (7.5 Oz.) and Blueberry Hound Cake (7.5 Oz) Manufactured for, Distributed, and Sold in Approximately 130 Petsmart Stores Because of The Possibility of Mold (due to the potential of product to become moldy).
- November 20, 2012 Carolina Prime Pet Inc. Announces Recall Of Priority Total Pet Care All Natural Bullstrips Because Of Possible Salmonella Health Risk Salmonella
- November 01, 2012 Charlee Bear Products Recalls “Protein Crunch Bars” Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk Salmonella
- October 19, 2012 Frozen Yogurt Dog Treats Recalled in Connection to Sunland Inc. Salmonella Contamination <http://veterinarynews.dvm360.com/dvm/Veterinary+news/Frozen-yogurt-dog-treats-recalled-in-connection-to/ArticleStandard/Article/detail/793541?contextCategoryId=378>
- October 13, 2012 Nature’s Recipe Voluntarily Recalls Nature’s Recipe Oven Baked Biscuits With Real Chicken Due to Possible Salmonella Contamination < http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm323823.htm >
For more pet food recalls prior to October 13, 2012 please see our past blog post.