- CloseExclusions Detail:
- EXCLUSIONS:Cat Litter Boxes, Cat Trees, Condos, Houses & Furniture; Gates & Pens; Crates & Carriers; out-of-stock items; orders exceeding the maximum weight limit of 10 lbs. (More about shipping fees)
- Additional exclusions may apply and will be noted on the Product Detail page and/or Shopping Cart.
- Free shipping automatically applies to your qualifying minimum online purchase subtotal of $49. (Subtotal refers to total amount of order, per shipping address, before taxes and shipping charges, after discounts and coupon codes have been applied.)
Finding the Right Litter Box >>Back to: Home > Cat
Litter boxes come in many styles, shapes and sizes. So how do you know which litter box is right for you and your cat? Here are some tips to help you make a decision you BOTH can live with.
We’ll help you find your perfect litter box. And you can help us find out which type of litter box cat lovers prefer – covered, or uncovered. Cast your vote below then check our Facebook page on June 1st to see the winner!
The roomier the box, the more comfortable it will be for your cat to use. You don’t want your cat to feel “trapped” inside a box that is too small. So make sure that there is plenty of room inside for your cat to move around comfortably.
Covered or Uncovered?
|Which type of litter box do YOU prefer? Cast your vote now|
To cover, or not to cover – that is the question. And the answer depends on both you and your cat. Each style has its advantages and disadvantages. Unfortunately, you and your cat may be looking for different features in a litter box. Here are some things to consider before you buy:
Special features can make a litter box easier to use and maintain. So look for the features that work best for you. Here are some of our favorites:
• Sifting Pan – easier to clean – just remove the top sifting layer to discard soiled litter and waste
• Rimmed Pan – harder for your cat to kick litter outside the box
• Enclosed Box – fully enclosed with a swinging door for entry keeps odor and litter inside the box
• Top Entry – keeps more odor inside, harder to kick litter outside the box, waste is out of sight
Keep It Clean
Litter box odors can make life miserable for both you and your cat. So do your best to keep litter box odors under control, and remember to scoop your cat’s litter box every day.
© Copyright 2013 My Favorite Pet Shop. All Rights Reserved.