MyFavoritePetShop.com reviews all customer videos and may reject some videos if they don't follow the guidelines below. Here are some of the things that may cause a video to be rejected:
- Overly short, long or non-informative Maximum length: 5 mins
- Contains URLs or other cues of other stores, resellers or competitors
- Contains spoken or written languages that are non-English
- Any obscene, spiteful or profane videos, or any videos with nudity
- For products that are out of stock and won't be available soon
- Contains any personal contact information such as email addresses and phone numbers
- Contains inventory, prices, or alternative shipping information, as this kind of information changes quickly
- Contains criticism of MyFavoritePetShop.com (You're welcome to send such comment to service@MyFavoritePetShop.com.com instead).
MyFavoritePetShop.com reviews all customer videos. We reserve the right not to post an uploaded video, or delete a video already shown on the Product Page, if it does not follow certain guidelines. Please read the guidelines above to ensure that your video is appropriate for posting on MyFavoritePetShop.com.